Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blog Name

My old blog was called, "Evolving Beyond Planes," which was really fitting at the time as I was still in college trying to find who I was, what I liked, etc. I wrote a lot about my day-to-day, but also about living in London. Planes, eh-eh?

In restarting this blog, "Evolving Beyond Planes" still seemed to fit, in fact it probably will always fit as I tread slowly through this milky way of life, but I think that the KB from the old blog is much different than the KB I am now. 

When it comes down to it, the hobby that remains with me through it all, is watching movies. I love action thrillers with guns and heists and spies and fight scenes. "Good morning, Moneypenny" is how James Bond greets Eve Moneypenny, who is M's (James Bond's boss) assistant. If you know the story of James Bond and his relationship with Ms. Moneypenny, then you may see how they are like me and Zane. lol right. Let's talk more about this irl.

TL;DR The name of my blog is from James Bond bc I'm a movie geek and wish my life was an action flick.

KB




(Photo retrieved from Avec Amber blog: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgRPn88O_5UuCiO_GbaVTwcGHn0ki05LZQEPLd1cP81qMLg4ZNHSjHqxnn0dabCrp8zNxUXQ3Kkm0ml_rQsJAZJ4FYOUt8Ak3vqKcYAxDmhMwtEYpBy8hqP-qT78deLMZf1Dhl-9LVIncI/s640/skyfall_eve04.jpg)



No comments:

Post a Comment